Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yo ho~~~~

Life is just this simple... You are just too critical and skeptical about life itself...

Such remarks are common in my interaction with friends. Their rationale seems sound for my worry of things which are out of my field of influence.

Yet today I realised that most of the people we hung out with were from the younger generation. I have to admit I am getting old now. Can this be one of the factors that my way of thinking has to be so different from theirs? Then I noticed a few of my friends who are around my age group thinking like the younger generation. Yet, they are all for talk but no actual plan for stability. I wonder about the pros and cons.

*Anyway, I am tired of not being me. However, the ironic part is that I have lost me. Well, regardless, the journey across the seas will continue over the calm or maelstorms. I will sail on for eternity.

No comments: