Friday, June 1, 2007

Reflections...

The last time a supervisor asked for our reflections, we took a photo of our reflections and submitted it. That was the superficial part. The important part would be to look within ourselves and ask ourselves relevant questions that will help us improve ourselves.

Sometimes though, too much reflection will only invite cynicism or skeptism. And sometimes one gets lost in his or her goals. I am glad a friend found his again since he's offered a chance to further his studies again.

Right now, I think I would like to get lost to find something which has always been lost to me - my personal aim in life. All I had known was that I don't like to look at small pictures. I don't like to be confined.

The cast has been set for the next six months. I will take this time to ponder with my malfunctioned compass.

No comments: