Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Once in a lifetime...

Once in a lifetime, we do something real stupid. Once in a lifetime, I saw an orange headed man trying to engage the girls in the MRT in his perfect Mandarin with crappy contents. The girls obviously wanted to be left alone, but the man did not relent. Well fortunately, he left after a long torturous 25 minutes' MRT ride.

I thought that was something quite bad, but I realised that there was something worse. Once in a lifetime, we can do something stupid. However, if in an extended period in a lifetime, we are doing the same stupid stuff, that is worse than stupidity. That's moronic.

I hope I can do something about it, but it will cost. Well, it is just a matter of time to pay the price. I have thought of it; I have prepared for it; I am left with the execution...

No comments: