Saturday, May 5, 2007

Putting aside unhappy stuff for small things


My happy days ended when I passed 22. For each problem that comes along, I was mired deeper into the hole in the ground. I was digging a grave for myself. So far, I think I am deep enough to be hidden from the rest.


I also chose a life-long career which allows me to become the hermit from reality. Escaping from realism is what I do. Escapist is my middle name. I am so holed up that I don't get to see the products and causes of my past issues at all. In a way, I can say I am spared the remembrance part, unless I choose to recall.


I am now concentrating on my new life in this small little hole I dug and taking pleasure in small little things like when some generous people decided to colour up my life by just drawing a simple cute picture on my intray of work. It certainly brightens up the day.

No comments: