Saturday, May 12, 2007

Past and Future...

One aspect taught to young people about the internet was internet safety. I thought by changing my id, I have also succeeded in throwing aside my past blog. I should have deleted it entirely instead. Somehow or rather, some people got wind of my past blog and visited it. I should have known better.

It is just a little incident but it got me thinking. Our past will always haunt us no matter where we go. We may 'have started afresh' but that may not be true in reality. So, if you are still young, do not decide to do things which you will get to regret in future.

As for me, I am not looking back. We are born with our eyes facing the front, so we can look into the future and beyond. The past will be there, but I will move on with steps ringing of confidence in myself.

No comments: