Saturday, May 19, 2007

What I want in life for now

Loving oneself can be a chore. I love myself enough to not do things I do not like. I don't like to act or be a hypocrite. I like to see friends around me happy and with a genuine smile on their faces.

Yet I am not knowledgeable enough to know what I should do to help my friends in a generally correct way. So if I have to be the gong kia, I will be one. If I have to be the one whose words are direct and harsh, I will be one. If I have to be the weirdo, I will be one. If I have to be the one who people will ignore, I will be one. I just know I do what I can.

Today my friends and I went TCC instead of the Settlers. We ended up playing 'ji gou pa'. It was lame but it was fun and it brought laughter from us. I really treasure the laughable moments where everyone is happy and any trouble is forgotten.

I just want to fulfil a simple thing to have my friends happy with their lives generally.

No comments: